General Humor

Too easy to provoke people.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,647

There is a You Tube video showing how to make spaghetti by mixing the sauce and pasta on the kitchen counter. Obviously (!) it’s a put-on, but viewers are “enraged” that anyone would propose such an idea. Get a grip, people. You’re being pranked, and you’re falling for it.

‘Spaghetti Hack’ Putting Sauce Directly on Kitchen Counter Enrages Internet (msn.com)

A Simple Game
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,022

Why would you dirty a countertop when there must be a perfectly good sink right next to where you are mixing the spaghetti?  That’s what I do if preparing spaghetti for 10 or more people, rinse out one side of the sink and you have the easiest to clean mixing bowl in the world!  But good heavens people… start with the spaghetti on the bottom!  But I would expect anyone using a countertop to also get the mixing order backwards also.

Want to know how I make my garlic bread?

Haikugal
        • Total Posts: 2,228

😂 It’s always good to laugh and you guys always come through….thank you!! LOL

The DNC “big tent” excludes Nina Turner but includes John Kasich.
        God, guns, and gobbledygook...we live in an aquarium of nightmares.

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 7,405

Scoop it up, plop it in the sauce pan, give it a stir and Bob’s your uncle.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Haikugal

I needed to howl!! 🤣

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 20,590

Nobody would deliberately waste good sauce on a countertop, but Prego doesn’t count.

I’ve become quite the Italian food snob since moving to NE Ohio. For good reason.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

You can jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution.--Fred Hampton

Haikugal

Do you make your own “gravy” by any chance??

Ohio Barbarian
          • Total Posts: 20,590

They sell them in grocery stores here, and are better than anything I could come up with, though my wife gives them a run for their money sometimes, but it’s hardly worth the effort.

The local stuff is that good in our humble opinions. All I know is fresh tomato sauce, bay leaves, oregano and other spices to one’s personal taste. Unless you’re talking alfredo sauce, in which case I personally love garlic in it.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

You can jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution.--Fred Hampton

Haikugal

Garlic is a must! I’m envious!

HassleCat
              Participant
              • Total Posts: 6,647

Last week I made some pasta and topped it with garlic shrimp in Alfredo sauce. The sauce is not that hard to make, and certainly worth the effort to avoid the Alfredo sauce in a jar, which is over priced and not as good. Italian food purists insist pasta is not supposed to be covered with a large quantity of sauce, but I violate the hell out of that rule when I make shrimp pasta. No one seems to mind.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.