• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/new-members/

Good Reads

Home Good Reads

David Baldacci

• Enthusiast (11527 posts)
    Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

David Baldacci

We are crazy about Baldacci. We like all of his characters.

Our favorites so far are the Sean King and Michelle Maxwell series, The John Puller series and the Will Robie series. I suspect we will like the others too when we get around to reading them.

https://www.fantasticfiction.com/b/david-baldacci/

Paper Roses likes this
    "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." Thomas Jefferson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• NV Wino (6230 posts)
    Profile photo of NV Wino Donor

1. Good stuff

i haven’t read any for a while, but have enjoyed the one I have read.

Resist-sm_zpswfchkz8t “As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee  
  • Paper Roses (376 posts)
    Profile photo of Paper Roses Donor

2. Lee Child, Stanford, Corben, Haissen, Patterson,Sheldon, the list goes on.

I don’t keep a list but am a fan of books like the Baldacci offerings. I buy them at a local thrift shop at 50 cents each. Since I read at least 3 books a week, this source is great for me since my funds are limited. Of course there are many other authors who offer great books of the same genre but  seem to pick up Baldacci as often as I find them. Yes, I have bought duplicates…I can never remember titles. Read them again..always interesting.

By far, my favorite books are the Lee Child “Reacher” series but since I have read all of them, I keep my eye out for other good reads.

Can you guess that I don’t watch TV?

3. We wish we had access to a thrift shop.

We love Reacher too.    :hi:

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." Thomas Jefferson
      • Paper Roses (376 posts)
        Profile photo of Paper Roses Donor

4. Wish you lived closer or postage was cheaper.

I could send you my completed books gratis, just postage. Since I get them so cheaply, it would be a good way to pass them along. Our thrift stores here are many and all sell books at 2 or 4 @$1.00. Both hardback and paperback. Just now reading a great Vince Flynn. OK, the book is old but the story is great. (The Third Option. Love Mitch Rapp!)

I have kept all my Reacher books(all 22 plus shorts)  but I do see them now and then in the shops. Want to take a chance? Let me know what you are looking for and we can message back and forth to  see the cheapest way to get them to Ohio.

Thanks, happy reading. Big snow here tonight. Crazy winter in MA.

5. Thank you, Paper Roses! You are so nice!

We have read every single Reacher book!

We have an excellent library. When we request a book if they don’t have it available they will borrow it from another library.