Health & Fitness

Gluten Free Bread Review & Taste Test | BEST Gluten Free Bread 2019!

• Author

Enthusiast
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 4,094
    @enthusiast

Attention Haikugal!  You might find this interesting. It is a better than average gluten free bread taste test.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Haikugal
    • Total Posts: 1,446
    @haikugal

I’ll watch this a bit later, thanks guy! I imagine our Canyon Bakehouse came in high on the list…

djean111
    • Total Posts: 3,777
    @djean111

A few days ago I was watching Irish people eat stuff and make faces, which I find funny at times, shut up!, and they were in the USA, eating at an IHOP.  So – they tried scrambled eggs, and raved about them.  I thought what the fuck, I would have thought eggs would be the same or even more fresh in Ireland, so I intrepidly Googled IHOP scrambled eggs.

IHOP puts pancake batter in their scrambled eggs, which evidently makes them pretty damn tasty.  But – think of all the low carb diet folks, and gluten-intolerant folks, who ordered the eggs, thinking that hey, at least I can eat scrambled eggs.  Perfidy!!!!!  Unless IHOP mentions gluten-free or not on their menu.  But – beware.  And, yeah, I will be trying that next time I make pancakes for my son.

Enthusiast
    Donor
    @enthusiast

Thanks, djean. I had no idea IHOP would put pancake batter in scrambled eggs.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Haikugal
    • Total Posts: 1,446
    @haikugal

I found another good one! Le Veneziane Italian Pasta…made with corn, gluten-free and oh so good.

Enthusiast
      Donor
      @enthusiast

Thank you, Haikugal. I will be on the lookout for that one. Our small community doesn’t have much of a selection but hopefully we can get to a neighboring city where the selection is better.

Me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.