Health & Fitness

Gluten Free Bread Review & Taste Test | BEST Gluten Free Bread 2019!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,781

Attention Haikugal!  You might find this interesting. It is a better than average gluten free bread taste test.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Haikugal
      • Total Posts: 2,011

I’ll watch this a bit later, thanks guy! I imagine our Canyon Bakehouse came in high on the list…

The DNC “big tent” excludes Nina Turner but includes John Kasich.
      God, guns, and gobbledygook...we live in an aquarium of nightmares.

Enthusiast
        Participant

Yes. I was not surprised to see it tied for first place.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Haikugal

Rudy’s! Good review…now I know what to look for if I can’t find Canyon Bakehouse…

I’m picky about pasta too…not a fan of rice pasta…just don’t like it. Soooo I use Buckwheat Soba noodles…lot’s of things to do with them that taste delicious.

Thanks for this post!

Enthusiast
            Participant

I love buckwheat soba noodles. Now that is some good stuff.

Of the gluten-free pasta we like Barilla best. I stand there while it’s boiling so I can quickly pour it in the colander when it’s al-dente.

Me

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,528

A few days ago I was watching Irish people eat stuff and make faces, which I find funny at times, shut up!, and they were in the USA, eating at an IHOP.  So – they tried scrambled eggs, and raved about them.  I thought what the fuck, I would have thought eggs would be the same or even more fresh in Ireland, so I intrepidly Googled IHOP scrambled eggs.

IHOP puts pancake batter in their scrambled eggs, which evidently makes them pretty damn tasty.  But – think of all the low carb diet folks, and gluten-intolerant folks, who ordered the eggs, thinking that hey, at least I can eat scrambled eggs.  Perfidy!!!!!  Unless IHOP mentions gluten-free or not on their menu.  But – beware.  And, yeah, I will be trying that next time I make pancakes for my son.

Enthusiast
      Participant

Thanks, djean. I had no idea IHOP would put pancake batter in scrambled eggs.

Me

Haikugal

I found another good one! Le Veneziane Italian Pasta…made with corn, gluten-free and oh so good.

Enthusiast
        Participant

Thank you, Haikugal. I will be on the lookout for that one. Our small community doesn’t have much of a selection but hopefully we can get to a neighboring city where the selection is better.

Me

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.