Jackpine Elders

Original Woodstock Site to Host 50th Anniversary Concert

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,498

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/original-woodstock-site-host-50th-anniversary-concert-1171869

A three-day music festival will be held in August 2019 at the original Woodstock concert site to mark the 50th anniversary of the historic event.

The Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, a concert venue built on the original Woodstock site, announced Thursday that it will host the golden anniversary event Aug. 16-18.

The center says performers will include “prominent and emerging artists spanning multiple genres and decades.” The venue says talks by “leading futurists and retro-tech experts” will also be featured.

Beth Woods says the names of performers and speakers will be announced soon.

The Woodstock Music and Arts Fair held Aug. 15-17, 1969 drew more than 400,000 people to Max Yasgur’s farm in the Sullivan County town of Bethel, 85 miles northwest of New York City.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,577

Too bad they cannot reproduce the original sound track.

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.