Jackpine Elders

This powerlifting 82-year-old grandma made an intruder regret breaking into her NY home

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LiberalElite
      • Total Posts: 1,443

https://pix11.com/2019/11/24/this-powerlifting-82-year-old-grandma-made-an-intruder-regret-breaking-into-her-ny-home/

A man broke into the Rochester, New York, home of an 82-year-old grandmother. It didn’t end well — for him.

Willie Murphy said she was getting ready for bed Thursday night when a man began pounding on her door, urging her to call an ambulance for him, CNN affiliate WHAM reported.

Murphy told WHAM she called the police but wouldn’t let the man in her house. Then, she said, he became angry and broke through the door.

“It’s kind of semi-dark and I’m alone, and I’m old. But guess what, I’m tough,” she said, bearing her muscular arms. “He picked the wrong house to break into.”

I feel much better since I gave up hope.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace." – John Lennon

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 5,160

Yeah, don’t mess with us old farts. Personally, I have a collection of swords.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.