Jackpine Pets

Behold the Great Suburban Hunter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 13,776

Image may contain: text that says 'That moment when You successfully hunt and kill a wild fried chicken'

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

If Democrats don’t stand for the people, why should people stand for them?--Jim Hightower

elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,596

look at those steely eyes!

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 4,927

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Punxsutawney
      • Total Posts: 1,533

For some reason based on your title I expected a picture of a police officer which would make no sense in this forum of course.

The picture reminds me, I had a similar black kitty that has since passed away of old age that was originally a stray around an apartment I had moved into. I left my front door open while carrying stuff in from my car and she had gotten in and pulled a chicken drum stick from the trash and had half eaten it, bone and all in less than a minute when I discovered her. I tried to shoo her out of the apartment, instead she turned and ran into the bedroom, took one look at my sleeping bag and walked up on it, started purring and immediately went to sleep. I didn’t have the heart to pick her up and throw her out. Was with me and my not quite yet met wife for 16 years.

@ohiobarbarian

In America, “Liberty” means “Free to Die in Service of Capital” - Amfortas the hippie

Ohio Barbarian
        • Total Posts: 13,776

@punxsutawney She has a little white on her lower belly, like a bikini. Her name’s Angel, and she lives up to it. One of the sweetest cats we’ve ever had. Unless you’re a chipmunk or a mouse, in which case she’s Death Incarnate.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

If Democrats don’t stand for the people, why should people stand for them?--Jim Hightower

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.