Jackpine Pets

Home Jackpine Pets

Clean birds are happy birds.

• NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

Clean birds are happy birds.

JewelS

Casey

Enthusiast, Abakan, Magical Thyme and 5 others7wo7rees, nenagh, Eggar, Jan Boehmermann, Haikugal like this
    President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
14 replies
  • Haikugal (4804 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

1. They just go in the sink for their bath?! That's so cool! What is Casey standing

on? I love this, thanks!

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!!

2. Jewels goes in the shower with me. About a week ago, I took that photo.

He gets in the shower and flaps his wings. I lightly spray him with my hands with water. I never put him directly under the shower spray because I don’t want to drown him.

Casey likes to bath in a bowl in the kitchen sink with a little water flowing. He gets in the bowl and flaps his wings.

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
      • Haikugal (4804 posts)

3. Awww. My bird love affair was with a Canary…special little friend many years

ago. He loved his daily bath. I love your shares of life with your birds. :hug:

4. They are very special. You're welcome. They are always up to something.

• rallison (62 posts)
        Profile photo of rallison

12. I had a Love bird

that got into the shower with me too. I just thought I had an odd bird.

13. Some birds don't like the shower at all. Casey won't get in the shower with me.

Jewels has bathed in the shower with me since a young bird. It really depends on the bird.

• Jan Boehmermann (2810 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

5. You're being brainwashed by your bird in the shower!

7. Hilarious! That bird sings better than me!

• Eggar (1616 posts)
      Profile photo of Eggar Donor

10. Son of a bitch

in Russian too – This is too much! lol

Yellow Napes are Super! ( no…. not supper – stop )

• Jan Boehmermann (2810 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

6. Showering African Grey

• Haikugal (4804 posts)

8. I enjoyed both videos Jan, thanks!

• Eggar (1616 posts)

9. oh.. man… you suck!

Here I am Trying to save on my data usage, just reading comments & synopsis of posts with video links, so I can have some left over to do my work with properly for the rest of the month. And you just *Had* to post both of these videos!  Errrrrgh!!!

I can’t resist and hit the switch to download these!  Because I just know they are going to be THAT awesome! hehe….

Thanks a Bunch JB.

seriously, though – thanks :)

• Eggar (1616 posts)

11. A lot of people would

mistake that beak to thumb incident as a ‘bite’ when really it is not – exitement and balance are usually the culprits and especially in this happy moment for smokey. Out of the Greys I had 20% really dig the spray by their caretakers, but the rest love to just opt to do it for themselves, and especially when put in a carrier cage out into the sun for a short bit with a big water bowl – Believe me, They get the idea ;)

Made bunches of quonset carriers in a flash with hog-rings & spare weldmesh  during the rip-roaring fires inland so.cal. had a ways back that are still utilized this day as convenient transports to and from the outdoor entertainment zones

14. That is pretty much Jewels showering. I love the guy's tips on body language.

so true. If the feathers are not standing up, don’t shower them. I bring the birds in when I shower to get the moisture in their system to prevent illness. Thank you again JB.