• working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Site issues

New hamster wheels put into service last night: hopefully things will be a little faster and smoother now! There *were* some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

Jackpine Pets

Home Jackpine Pets

Firefighters help dog stuck in a tire Justin Boggs 8:48 PM, Feb 2, 2017 53 mins

• Judi Lynn (4056 posts)
    Profile photo of Judi Lynn Donor

Firefighters help dog stuck in a tire Justin Boggs 8:48 PM, Feb 2, 2017 53 mins

Firefighters help dog stuck in a tire

Justin Boggs
    8:48 PM, Feb 2, 2017
    53 mins ago

A Montana dog named Blaze found himself stuck in a tire while his owner left him in a backyard for a few hours on Monday.

When Blaze’s owner returned home, the owner took Blaze to the veterinarian, who was unable to get the dog’s body out of the tire. The vet then called the Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department.

. . .

“With a lot of coconut oil, patience, a lot of ear tucking, and some powerful skin-pulling, Blaze’s head was quickly and successfully extricated from the tire wheel without the use of tools,” the fire department said on its Facebook page.

More:
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/firefighters-help-dog-stuck-in-a-tire

LiberalElite, Magical Thyme, PADemD like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• elias39 (2445 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

1. That's a hound for you.

Those I’ve known all seemed to be a little short in the common-sense department. All were lovable for it.

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing