Jackpine Pets

Gilbert's new hobby

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      alcina
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 544

The other day, I heard a quick knock at the front door; but when I ran downstairs, no one was there. As I turned to go back upstairs, I heard it again. And again, no one at the door. So I waited, and then I heard it again. But I realized it was coming from the room next to the front door. Gilbert’s room. I looked in, but all I saw were Cricket and Gilbert sitting on their respective cages. So I left. More knocking. I went back in the room. Both birds on their cages. I then left, but stayed next to the slightly ajar door. When I heard the knocking again, I slowly entered and saw this. He stopped as soon as he saw me and jumped onto his cage as if he were totally innocent. But after a few minutes, he climbed back down and resumed practicing his new hobby. He’s been doing this almost every waking minute for the last few days. I think I may have played the palm cockatoo video one too many times….

"I believe man suffers from an appalling ignorance of his own nature." -William Golding, Lord of the Flies

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 4,928

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.