Jackpine Pets

Home Jackpine Pets

Hello Haikugal and NVBirdlady

• Abakan (2540 posts)
    Profile photo of Abakan Moderator Emeritus

Hello Haikugal and NVBirdlady

We have feathers!

img_2252 img_2270 img_2274 img_2278

Enthusiast, KauaiK, 7wo7rees and 7 othersHerman4747, Magical Thyme, ThouArtThat, Haikugal, Downwinder, HeartoftheMidwest, NVBirdlady like this

Hey Mr. Trump.

Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometime you're the bug.

You're looking pretty buggy to me. Carry on please, your windshield is coming.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

1. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Baby birds are a wonderful gift.

Color is amazing. Thank you! Thank you! :hug:

How is Jack with his new girlfriend?

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
    • Abakan (2540 posts)
      Profile photo of Abakan Moderator Emeritus

2. Thanks They are growing like little weeds…

The story of what I’ve been through with getting Jack a mate is depressing.

It starts with the guy I bought her from decided he would, dump an old breeder

in the worst shape I have ever seen, on me. He said he sent her as a nice gesture with the mate for Jack.

Nice my ass, he expected me to have her euthanized for him. I refused to take financial

responsibility for the bird and shipped her back. She was in such bad shape I wanted to

help her but I could not.

Since the old one was sick I quarantined both birds and took

the one I didn’t send back, to the vet. She checks out so far. The vet says she looks healthy

and her CBC came back with everything normal I am still waiting for the avian polyomavirus test to come back.

I will have her tested for Chlamydia, Herpes and one more I can’t remember, before she is allowed to get

close enough to Jack to touch him. All the ones to come are sexually transmitted and expensive.

I’ll have her tested next moth for those.

They are setting with their cages close but not too close, getting to know each other.

Hey Mr. Trump.

Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometime you're the bug.

You're looking pretty buggy to me. Carry on please, your windshield is coming.

• NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
        Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

4. That story is unbelievable. I could never breed. I would want to keep

All of them. That’s not practical or feasible. Unfortunately, nothing surprises me anymore. Since I’ve been part of the bird club, I’ve learned about things I never wanted to know.

That is so sad about the older bird. There isn’t laws against him sending you a bird in that condition? Probably not. I’m glad the other bird is working out so far. Testing and quarantine is so important. It sounds like you have a good plan. I’m interested to hear more as they become more friendly with each other.

Thank you do much for the update! I appreciate it.

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
  • Haikugal (5240 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

3. What beauties! They're growing so fast!

thanks soooo much for the update! :hug:

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!! Kick against the pricks!!!