Jackpine Pets

Lost dog found 14 years later, reunited with Houston family

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LiberalElite
      • Total Posts: 1,443

https://abc7ny.com/pets-animals/lost-dog-found-14-years-later-reunited-with-houston-family/5948379/

HOUSTON — In 2006, George W. Bush was president, and the Enron trial began. It was also the year a Houston family’s dog disappeared.

This month, the dog was returned to his original owners, no longer the pup they once had.

“I got him as a present for my wife,” said Aaron Webster. “I always had big dogs, but he earned my respect when I opened the back door and he had a snake in his mouth. He was tough.”

The snake incident happened when Remington was still a pup.

I feel much better since I gave up hope.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace." – John Lennon

Jim Lane
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 415

“He had three microchips implanted.” That’s horrifying!  Two facilities each implanted a microchip without checking to see if the poor dog already had one.  I guess it’s just collect the fee for the implantation and move on to the next animal.

He might have gotten home years earlier, and perhaps still be able to see, if someone at either facility had taken a minute to do a scan.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.