• update

The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

Jackpine Pets

Home Jackpine Pets

Loyal dog waits eight days for his owner – and ends up reuniting him with his fa

• Judi Lynn (5773 posts)
    Profile photo of Judi Lynn Donor

Loyal dog waits eight days for his owner – and ends up reuniting him with his fa

Loyal dog waits eight days for his owner – and ends up reuniting him with his family
    Georgia Diebelius for Metro.co.ukThursday 2 Mar 2017 1:06 pm

The dog, called Marrom, was not allowed in the hospital (Picture: CEN)

A loyal dog managed to reunite his homeless owner with his family this week after he hit headlines in Brazil.

Marrom the canine became an internet star after he sat outside a hospital in Limeira, in the south-eastern Brazilian state of Sao Paulo, for eight days.

He had arrived at the hospital with his owner, a man identified only as Sandro, in an ambulance.

Sadly, the dog was not allowed in the hospital and so he waited by the door waiting for Sandro to return.

Enthusiast, Pastiche, area woman and 11 othersHerman4747, roguevalley, broiles, Purveyor, xynthee, NVBirdlady, ThouArtThat, Doremus Jessup, MissDeeds, daleanime, Haikugal like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Haikugal (5329 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

1. Oh, good boy! I assume people fed and watered him while he waited.

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!! Kick against the pricks!!!
    • roguevalley (1655 posts)
      Profile photo of roguevalley

2. I love animals. I love dogs. Homeless people have the nicest dogs.

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder treason and plot! I know of no reason why the Gunpowder treason should ever be forgot! -V