Jackpine Radical Gardening

anti-virus tincture

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      NJCher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,196

snip

The bark and deep orange fiber from local, wild-harvested, old-growth Japanese Knotweed rhizomes (a potent source of resveratrol) is hand-shaved and chopped into fine pieces. Extraction methods follow Stephen Buhner, author of Healing Lyme, and Steven Martyn/ The Sacred Gardener protocols and processes to maximize the medicinal potency of this tincture, which is made in small batches, using 80-100 proof grain alcohol and pure Vermont spring water. As old-growth rhizomes are processed fresh and especially nutrient-dense, half of your prescribed dosage may be sufficient.

This NIH study analyzed the antiviral activities of resveratrol against MERS-CoV infection. The study found that resveratrol is a potent anti-MERS agent in vitro, and can be a potential antiviral agent against MERS-CoV infection in the near future.

Timothy Lee Scott (2010), in his book Invasive Plant Medicine notes that Japanese Knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum) “(It) contains the compounds resveratrol, trans-resveratrol, polydatin, and emodian, which have been shown to possess antimicrobial, anti-infalmmatory, antioxidant, and regenerative properties, and is very good at ridding the body of deep infections and toxins, especially in hard-to-reach places.” (p. 228)

https://www.faystonforager.com

https://www.faystonforager.com

NJCher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,196

I could walk out my door and find a generous supply:

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,995

I don’t want to wait for the very iffy Bill Gates Solution.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

"black flag" is an inadvertent mash-up of black ops and false flag. . I think it is accurate, and I will keep it. Thanks to those who pointed it out!

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 6,979

It’s everywhere!

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.