Jackpine Radical Gardening

Need a good organic non gmo seed source

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lownslow
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,241

Wanting to plant some savory, chervil, moringa, fenugreek, sweet marjoram, sorrel, kapoor, catmint, and magnus lovage. Thank You for any suggestions 😉😄😉

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 7,813

I was gonna look through it today, as it’s that kind of day where you dream of your next garden. I opened it up right to the page starting with Chervil, and that seed did not have the “OG” indicator, but you can at least delineate which ones are organic, as they are clearly marked. I’ve had very good luck with most of what I’ve purchased.

It’s TerritorialSeed.com
      Phone orders: 800-626-0866
      Customer Service: 541-942-9547

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Passionate Progressive
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,294

whose farmer is so basic/organic if you will that he plows with horses. No machines allowed.  I know that he subscribes to a lot of seed catalogues / seed exchanges that are extremely ‘pristine’….I’ll ask him what he would recommend but it will take time to get back to you…..One you may or may not have heard of is ‘Johnny’s Seeds’…but I will ask him what he recommends…

Here’s the web page for Johnny’s Seeds – they look like what you’re after but I’ll also ask my share farmer.

https://www.johnnyseeds.com/

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....Martin Luther King '63

It takes all the technical proficiency our system can provide to make up for the woeful lack of popular support and political savvy of most of the regimes that the West has thus far sought to prop up.........Bernard Fall

QuietYooper
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 100

But you might want to consider a seed company that’s located similar to your growing zone or latitude. The good seed companies work hard to test, grow, and cultivate varieties for their geography. I’ve used Johnny’s for about 10 years very successfully. They are located in Maine which has very similar growing season to Minnesota.

sonofspy777
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,358

https://heritageorganicseeds.com/

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
      ~Samuel Clemens

lownslow
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,241

Thanks, all, i will check these places out!! 😉

GZeusH
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,469

Sow True Seeds, Seed Savers Exchange, Southern Exposure Seed Exchange. I have some lovage and dwarf moringa that I can send you. Send me your address in a private message.

Hitler 1944: Kiev is to be held to the last man.
      Biden 2022: Kiev is to be held to the last Ukrainian.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.