Jazz Music

Tim Black's Theme Song

• Author

Snort McDork
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 3,489
    @snortmcdork

Bobby Swing

I'm Snort McDork and I approved this message.

"I like birdy num-nums"

Enthusiast
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 4,048
    @enthusiast

I like it!

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Snort McDork
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 3,489
    @snortmcdork

…what his theme song was. I just happened to check with his show live–just out of the blue. Ten minutes later a caller asked him what the name of this tune was, and I was on it!!! He gave the name and I looked it up, and whaala! One nice piano piece waiting for me. I love piano pieces and developed a fondness for piano jazz. I used to have a good friend in Oregon who was a jazz pianist. He was teaching me how to play. His name was John Workman. What a awesome dude. Then his marriage starting falling apart, he started drinking, and he ended his life in a tragic way. Shocked many of us who knew him. I really was in a state of shock for almost a month. But a jazz bar there now has a talent show of sorts for new artists, and it’s named after John. I also became a piano nut listening to the late Keith Emerson. But when John was gone, so was my attempt to learn piano music. But I still love the jazz piano tunes including this one.

I'm Snort McDork and I approved this message.

"I like birdy num-nums"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.