• working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Site issues

New hamster wheels put into service last night: hopefully things will be a little faster and smoother now! There *were* some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

JPR Sports

Home JPR Sports

Aron Rodgers was magnificant last night

• VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

Aron Rodgers was magnificant last night

Best game I saw all year against the cowgirls.  I’ll bet jerry jones is still gnashing his teeth this morning.

So, the so called america’s team is now a bad dream. taunt, taunt, spike.

mmonk, jwirr, roguevalley and 3 otherszoolook67, Land of Enchantment, Bluesuedeshoes like this
    "Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
11 replies
  • Bluesuedeshoes (2040 posts)
    Profile photo of Bluesuedeshoes Donor

1. Rodgers was magnificent

• Scuba (2353 posts)
    Profile photo of Scuba Donor

2. Not just last night …

Over the past two seasons, Aaron Rodgers is 5 for 8 on passes 30+ yards in the final minute of play. The rest of the league is 4 of 44.

• Peace Patriot (1301 posts)
    Profile photo of Peace Patriot Donor

3. Yes, Aaron Rodgers was indeed magnificent…

…and I do love how the Green Bay Packers are organized as a community investment (is that still true?).  But the other quarterback and team were excellent as well, the Dallas Cowboys, coming from behind as they did.  It was a very close game in the end!

No need to call somebody “cowgirls,” as if that meant they were pussies.  (Ever met any cowgirls?  Better not disparage them is my advice.)

I was rooting for the guys who were so far behind – Dallas.  My husband was rooting for the communal team, Greenbay.  He’s a better Ruskie than I am in many ways.  But I didn’t call him a commie pinko and he didn’t call me a capitalist pig.  We just had fun watching what turned out to be one of the best football games I ever saw.  (- husband, brothers all former football players, so I know the game).

Nice little break from the CIA and Democratic Party poobahs’ bullshit about the horrible Ruskies, when we know damn well who steals elections in this country, or just blows the President’s head off when they think they can get away with it, and it ain’t the KGB.

On that we can unite.  How about we “break the CIA into a thousand pieces”?  Those pussy girls hiding behind their Throne of Secrecy!

5. Have I met any cowgirls?

Once upon a time I lived in texas and loved those cowgirls.

Whoopie!

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!
      • Peace Patriot (1301 posts)
        Profile photo of Peace Patriot Donor

7. Oh, yeah! Gimme some cowgirl music!

Don’t mess with that gal!  Don’t call her Dallas cowboy a pussy!

(Sorry to go on about this but it’s fun!)

8. yes it is

relaxing as a drink of crown royal.

• Rozinante (2317 posts)
    Profile photo of Rozinante

4. What a wild finish.

• Bluesuedeshoes (2040 posts)
      Profile photo of Bluesuedeshoes Donor

6. Indeed. A game for the ages.

• Mick Lady (174 posts)
    Profile photo of Mick Lady

9. Great Game!

I hate the Cowboys, I have to, my family has had season tickets to the Giants for decades.

Aaron Rogers is one of the greatest quarterbacks I have ever seen!

What fresh hell is this?
  • Green Dog Dem (1466 posts)
    Profile photo of Green Dog Dem

10. He sure was!

Aloha! KamaAina in the hale (house).
  • Ohio Barbarian (1361 posts)
    Profile photo of Ohio Barbarian Donor

11. He was indeed.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."--Voltaire