JPR Sports

Cowpies Lose!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,646

Thank all that’s unholy! I was prepared to boycott the Super Bowl entirely if it came down to Dallas vs New England.

Now it’s time to take the Cheaters out. Hopefully that happens tomorrow.

Might it be Rams vs Chiefs in the end? Both of them were looking pretty good today.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

Satan
      Participant

Bad news is that Brady & his over inflated ego (and balls) survived another week. Good news is that I’m expecting some KC style barbecue next week, with grilled Cheatriots as the main course.

I’m also predicting the Rams will beat the Saints for the NFC title. And no… this ain’t me being prejudiced against the Saints just because I’m the Devil… the Rams have looked “unstoppable” for most of this season.

I’m just hoping Kraft doesn’t get a crew of pre-paid referees to help him out next week…. along with the usual cheat tactics employed by the team of Trumpsuckers from New England.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

Satan
      Participant

Rams win 26 – 23 in Overtime. Now… let’s get the Cheaters out of this and have a decent Super Bowl!

Satan
      Participant

Trumpsucker Kraft’s bought and paid for referees hand the Cheatriots the 4th quarter, leading to an overtime “win”.

Rams better get rested and ready for the Super Bowl. And keep an eye on who’s wearing the zebra striped shirts for the game (check their bank accounts for recent wire transfers)

Ohio Barbarian
        • Total Posts: 17,272

Amazing how lucky you are when you’re good, isn’t it? Some might even say you have had demonic help.

I am neither a Patriots nor a Rams fan. But New England at least has devoted football fans. Southern California doesn’t. Gotta go with the Patriots in two weeks. I’ll take the evil geniuses over youth and skill every time.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.