JPR Sports

Hockey season opening eve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Quinn
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

Twas night before hockey, chestnut roasting nah never mind just hope getting a free preview still in from my TV provider, carrier. Enjoy

Joe Shlabotnik
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 803

Can’t wait for the puck drop!!!!!

~ All good things are Wild and Free ~

Quinn
      Participant

Not sure if it’s me but Mathews maybe looks a little leaner this yr Been kind of chaotic week here, idk, maybe I’m seeing things that aren’t. Strange not seeing Kadri on ice for leafs, av’s games gonna have a little added interest. Looks like good opening line up, sharks-vegas late gm. Lot of hockey coming enjoy

Quinn
      Participant

Back end off a back to back games tonight Joe, cue the back up goalie. Hopefully keep great start going.

Quinn
      Participant

Mon. night gm, leafs vs bluejackets, think I just heard Mathews and Mariner gonna be linemates, about time. Good take the leash of, let these guys play, and enjoy. And see what they could do. On edit, never mind after an early jacket goal, looks like they be linemates no more.

Quinn
      Participant

Leafs loose in OT, leafs up a goal to start 3rd and thought looking good. And 3rd period look like the script got flip, think all remember seeing was leafs 3rd and 4th lines first 12 minutes (I was heating up some soup maybe missed a minute or two at the start), and couple power plays. Like they were playing not to loose. Anyays got Bos coming up, other game looked good, Av’s looking to stay unbeaten.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.