• Update on weirdness

Update on site issues: (1. replies now need a title *and* something in the message box, 2. certain links are causing strange pop-ups on Apple devices, and 3. Some folks can't type anything into the text box.) Basically, a series of unfortunate events set us back on testing. We'll get to it as soon as we can, and hopefully things can get fixed by this weekend if not before.  More info: https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/site-problems-more-info/

JPR Sports

Home JPR Sports

This is my nephew scoring a goal against Holy Cross.

• mmonk (1281 posts)
    Profile photo of mmonk Donor

This is my nephew scoring a goal against Holy Cross.

He was named AHA rookie of the month for February and named to the AHA  All Rookie team this season. They got a first round bye in the AHA Tournament and will play in the 2nd round this coming weekend .

wilsonbooks, Haikugal, Enthusiast like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Enthusiast (8293 posts)
    Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

1. Wow! Well done!

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church
    • mmonk (1281 posts)

2. Thanks. Watching him through the years, even in pee wee hockey in Raleigh,

he seemed to have a good eye of things on the ice in front of him. He is getting a good reputation from scouts for being an effective offensive defenseman. Again, thanks.

• Green Dog Dem (3276 posts)
        Profile photo of Green Dog Dem

3. Pee-wee hockey in Raleigh?

Did they steal that from Hartford, too? 

Aloha! KamaAina in the hale (house).
        • mmonk (1281 posts)

4. Before the franchise moved here, we had minor league hockey.

I sometimes miss the cheaper seats and beer at the old Raleigh Icecaps games.

• quinn (101 posts)
    Profile photo of quinn Donor

5. Nice

Good luck in Tournament