JPR Sports

US Open

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Quinn
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 351

Yeah, tuned in to watch. Had some kind of music thing going and singing for a while (not sure what that was all about but looks like gonna see a match finally) and get to see a first match, looks like good one. Not a tennis watcher, or even if spelled it right but some reason always been fan of this event, enjoy. BTW on edit a ladies match

Quinn
      Participant

Couple days of this tournament and Im seeing more games than I than think probably did total of last 20 yrs. Idk, can’t put my finger on, some reason pro-wrestling came to my mind while watching but been good viewing.  Most entertain so far, saw good one other night but one on current w/Gauff (15 yr old) match against Babos, that looks to be going the distance. It’s still early but otta be interesting see this toury through and getting higher seed matchups down rd. On edit 15 yr old wins, nice.

Quinn
      Participant

For those following, where ever may be.  Looking forward to seeing the American tonight (sun nite) play the Canadian opponent, in women’s. Reading kind of a throwback style of yrs past, if read correctly.

Quinn
      Participant

Taylor went down, wanted to see her advance. After seeing a lot of power stuff, who could whack it by ya etc. good to see a different style. Do hope I get to see more of this again.

Quinn
      Participant

It’s down to the finial for the women’s and the match looks interesting. Thinking sat., not sure. Men’s side, couldn’t tell ya, haven’t been watching.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.