JPR Sports

Home JPR Sports

Zag's get upset by BYU.

• Doremus Jessup (2220 posts)
    Profile photo of Doremus Jessup Donor

Zag's get upset by BYU.

Being a former Hoosier fan and following the 1976 unbeaten team, the last team to go through a season without a loss in the Men’s NCAA basketball, I’m not sure how I feel about the loss. They have gotten very little respect. Maybe they can stay a number 1 seed and make some real noise in the tournament. With quite a few first year players and all but 2 players coming back, this team will be worth watching for the next 13 months. I’m ready for a small college to win for a change. Butler is always dangerous in the tournament.

daleanime likes this
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. End ALL occupations and bring the troops home.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• quinn (101 posts)
    Profile photo of quinn Donor

1. Watched the end of that the other night

Was a good game, BYU win on the road. Forget, think they were down at haftime but can’t remember how much. That was first game, other than a Nova game that really watched this season, Madness and the brackets coming up, as always gonna be fun.

• quinn (101 posts)
    Profile photo of quinn Donor

2. I hope get to see the Washington Huskie

Women’s team play, one televized my way. ┬áReading one of the players put in 57pts or something like that a wk or so back. Scoring machine, leading the ncaa. Maybe the toury, if they are in.