• working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Site issues

New hamster wheels put into service last night: hopefully things will be a little faster and smoother now! There *were* some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

The Voice of Poverty and Disability

Home The Voice of Poverty and Disability

a jpr go fund me

• VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

a jpr go fund me

I wonder if it would be appropriate to have a fund me thread here.

I live on 10k a year but I would be willing to donate $20.oo a month to needy people.

Would this be possible or legal?

To me, setting up a payment method would be the tricky part but maybe we could use pm’s to do it for payment addresses.

Just a thought. Every little bit helps when you  are stone broke and homeless.

As for myself, I do not require any.

hopemountain, MrMickeysMom, Marym625 and 5 othersdreamnightwind, Doremus Jessup, goodgirl, roguevalley, Silver Witch like this
    "Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
8 replies
  • Silver Witch (3679 posts)
    Profile photo of Silver Witch Donor

1. Ahh VoR you are a big squish. I find you wonderful.

I would join!!

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free. ~ Clarence Darrow

2. Gosh, thanks

blush

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!
  • goodgirl (2175 posts)
    Profile photo of goodgirl Donor

3. I would assist as well.

What a nice person you are to think of that.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.    John F. Kennedy

4. thank you

you’re nice too. it’s obvious.

5. i would really like to help dragonfli out.

he really deserves it for all his hard work here.

• Marym625 (15057 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

6. we're talking about it

And how it can be done

948c8f248a Thank you DNC, Hillary Clinton, The Hillary Clinton Players, GOP, RNC and CrossCheck for Trump. Enjoy it while it lasts. The Revolution may not be televised but it's beginning. And we'll win
  • MrMickeysMom (1053 posts)
    Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

7. I'm thinking about this after reading the comments…

The devil is always in the details, but the sentiment is wonderful. We’re very careful in our household. It’s amazing what a little extra will do. So far, I give monthly to two things – these are both media that we need (Democracy Now and The Real News Network). But, I’d divide my JPR donations (maybe that’s the thing Mary’s discussing with other admins).

Meanwhile, I’m trying every week to virtually bang on the doors for single payer. The bumped up corporately controlled health care system (where I’ve worked in since 1975) takes up 20% of the GDP… Look how lousy that serves so many people. I know you all understand this.

If we need to group think this, I’m game.

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif

8. thank you for your input

and hard work helping people.