Movies, Television, Streaming

I finally found it where it’s free!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Haikugal
      • Total Posts: 2,328

I’ve been wanting to recommend this movie forever because I absolutely love it. I found it on PLUTO through Crackle and the title is THE 100 YEAR OLD MAN WHO CLIMED OUT THE WINDOW AND DISAPPEARED.

It is a human story about an old, old man and his life. It’s wonderful, maybe someone here would like to watch it and let us know what they think. Enjoy, this film really made me laugh out loud!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2113681/

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,571

There is a lot of good stuff available on those kind of obscure streamers – Pluto, Crackle, Tubi, etc.  The Not Netflix streamers.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 21,911

It’s free, available on Roku, and each movie has maybe one or two ads every hour or so.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

You can jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution.--Fred Hampton

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.