• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/new-members/

Movies, TV, Streaming

Home Movies, TV, Streaming

Netflix just added Lord of the Rings…

• NV Wino (7358 posts)
    Profile photo of NV Wino Donor

Netflix just added Lord of the Rings…

Fellowship of the Ring.

One assumes the entire series will be added later.

Resist-sm_zpswfchkz8t “As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Hobbit709 (3980 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

1. Already have it and all the others in HD on external drive.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
    • NV Wino (7358 posts)

2. I can't imagine why based on your name.

:rofl:

Resist-sm_zpswfchkz8t “As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee  
      • Hobbit709 (3980 posts)
        Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

3. Along with about 2.5 terabytes of other movies and TV shows.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
  • djean111 (6750 posts)
    Profile photo of djean111 Donor

4. Interesting – especially since Bezos is going to spend a fortune on a

TV series LOTR on Amazon.   I will watch the movies any time, but not interested in a TV series.  Evidently Bezos wants a Games of Thrones-sized hit, and thinks LOTR – The Amazon Series will be that.

• *Obligatory disclaimer - when I say "Democratic Party" I mean the DNC - the Clintons and the un-elected people and the consultants and the lobbyists and the corporations who actually run things.  The people who work and vote and are registered as "D" are no more the actual party than Trekkies are Star Trek.   Extra credit - the Democratic Party gets to actually fuck up your life. When you vote for it.
    You think the only reason that people won't vote for a warmongering Third Way fracking-enabling cluster bomb throwing H-1B increasing lying pandering corporate and Wall Street shill who says she has no problem putting abortion rights on the table is because we are mad about Bernie?  Um, nope.
    • NV Wino (7358 posts)

5. Can't imagine that a series would work.