Political Humor

Home Political Humor

A LETTER TO THE US FROM JOHN CLEESE

• id-entity (2015 posts)
    Profile photo of id-entity

A LETTER TO THE US FROM JOHN CLEESE

No spoiler paragraphs, You will suffer the whole horror:

http://cogink.com/cleese/

morningglory, DesertRat2015, PADemD and 4 othersEnthusiast, djean111, bjo59, Lynetta like this
    Disclaimer: You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• djean111 (3133 posts)
    Profile photo of djean111 Donor

1. I'll adjust to British gas prices when our gas prices give us things like Single

Payer.  Cracks me up when folks compare gas prices – apples and oranges.   Funny letter, although it would apply for either candidate.  IMO.

You think the only reason that people won't vote for a warmongering Third Way fracking-enabling cluster bomb throwing H-1B increasing lying pandering corporate and Wall Street shill who says she has no problem putting abortion rights on the table is because we are mad about Bernie?  Um, nope.
    • dorkzilla (2284 posts)
      Profile photo of dorkzilla Donor

3. She wouldn't need a primer on how government works but yes…

I agree they’re both awful. One of them is a full-fledged idiot though, one of them only plays stupid when it suits her purposes.

• dorkzilla (2284 posts)
    Profile photo of dorkzilla Donor

2. Yes to roundabouts!

I can totes get behind #8, 9, 10 and 12. The proliferation of public houses in the US would negate the need for guns and therapists anyway so….get on with it!

Wait, does that mean we’ll have Trump and Farage?  Dayum.