• Update on weirdness

Update on site issues: (1. replies now need a title *and* something in the message box, 2. certain links are causing strange pop-ups on Apple devices, and 3. Some folks can't type anything into the text box.) Basically, a series of unfortunate events set us back on testing. We'll get to it as soon as we can, and hopefully things can get fixed by this weekend if not before.  More info: https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/site-problems-more-info/

Political Humor

Home Political Humor

Colbert The Trump Train is already off the rails

• Lynetta (678 posts)
    Profile photo of Lynetta Donor

Colbert The Trump Train is already off the rails

notesdev, Bearian, spud demon and 3 othersdaleanime, ThouArtThat, Atticus Fox1 like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• ThouArtThat (4052 posts)
    Profile photo of ThouArtThat Donor

1. What Could Go Wrong With The Cast Of Characters Being Assembled

eom

"In America Today, Power Corrupts and Money Corrupts Absolutely" - Anonymous  
    • elias39 (3212 posts)
      Profile photo of elias39 Donor

2. Heh. The eclectic administration of Donald the Trump!

Who know how this will go? Surely not Colbert.

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
  • notesdev (1729 posts)
    Profile photo of notesdev Banned

3. It's a new day for Colbert

Let’s see how funny he can be now that he can joke without the omnipresent weight of political correctness as the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

In a way I feel kind of sorry for him that his career to date has been largely in that kind of environment.