Political Humor

Democrats and Republicans explain their differences to the crew of the USS Enterprise

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,824

Image may contain: 4 people, meme, text that says 'OF COURSE WE'RE WE DIFFERENT. I'M CLEARLY A DEMOCRAT. AND I'M CLEARLY AREPUBLICAN.'

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,622

Star Trek frequently tried to address social issues, but they were completely lacking in subtlety, and the over-acting was piled high.

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,824

The final 1968 season, methinks. At the beginning, Spock refers to the planet as being in “the southern part of the galaxy.” No, not subtle at all.

And William Shatner was exceeded in overacting only by William Windom in “The Doomsday Machine.” That one was an overacting contest, the only one that Shatner lost.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.