Political Humor

Fun Presidential Slogans.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,744

Image may contain: text that says 'Your presidential campaign slogan is your last name + 2020 + the last thing you said to your pet. Go'

Shut up Hitler 2020!

Hitler’s one of our cats. Her real name is Kelly, but she answers to both Stalin and Hitler, shares their sense of entitlement to godhood, and meows in a manner that does really sound Hitleresque when she wants something, like a door opened NOW!

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 14,744

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

tk2kewl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,066
      alcina
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 577

Gilbert 2020: Don’t make me have to chemically castrate you!

"I believe man suffers from an appalling ignorance of his own nature." -William Golding, Lord of the Flies

surrealAmerican
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 674

… is not too bad a slogan, but, “Lunch, Puppy” – I don’t see that working.

Red Cloud
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,423

My parrot has picked up this rebuttal to anything said and says the word bullshit too many times.

NJCher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 890
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.