• update

The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

Political Humor

Home Political Humor

Let's chip in & buy HRC 1 of these for Xmas!

• PennLawyer (2091 posts)
    Profile photo of PennLawyer Donor

Let's chip in & buy HRC 1 of these for Xmas!

Santa, baby, all I want for Christmas is a genuine, limited edition Hillary Clinton Bobblehead doll, in it’s chic striped pantsuit with a string of pearls, kitten heels  and an orange undershirt!  Only $34.95!  Such a deal!  Hurry!  Supplies are limited!

What a gal!  Yes, Hillary puts the bobble in bobblehead!

A bobblehead company hawking a Hillary Clinton figure wants to lock her up as its own – by suing a competitor selling a similar product in a striped uniform.

Bobbleheads.com has filed a federal lawsuit against California real estate company Wright Brothers, claiming it is infringing on the company’s copyright for the doll wearing black-and-white prison attire and attached to a ball and chain.

The company says in court documents that it designed, advertised, marketed, distributed and licensed its Hillary Clinton Striped Pantsuit Bobblehead, which sells for $34.95, the Daily Mail reported.

“New for 2016 – Depicts Hillary in her fashionable striped pantsuit. First Edition – very limited,” Bobbleheads.com writes in its description of the doll, which features a blue base with her name inscribed in black.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/16/company-claims-they-own-rights-for-clinton-prison-bobblehead/

But wait! There’s more! First 100 orders get a free Ginsu bayonet – suitable for extrajudicial torture and disemboweling of anti-imperialist political leaders, who used to be friends of Hillary but ended up on her revenge list.

formercia, Sadie, Bluesuedeshoes and 4 othersNV Wino, PADemD, OzoneTom, Passionate Progressive like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Haikugal (5328 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

1. Do the eyes cross?

I’m just all mean girl today…and I read, rec’d and agreed to @sofarfromheaven this am. Maybe it’s the ‘super’ moon influencing my lunacy?!

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!! Kick against the pricks!!!
  • LiberalArkie (3905 posts)
    Profile photo of LiberalArkie Donor

2. I still have my Keith Olbermann bobble head