Political Humor

The Inspirational Kamala Harris

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 25,044

Never let your morals stop you from doing the right thing.--Isaac Asimov

The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them.--Julius Nyerere

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,808

If she runs for prez, I am curious as to how low the pimp-bar is gonna be for the vote for the blue shills.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

"Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? Then I ask myself, 'How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?'" GRRM

A YouTube comment – we need new conspiracy theories – the old ones have all come true.

HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,177

But she might be better than Biden. Whatever that means.

djean111
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 8,808

Or how they affect real people.  Her record is pretty bad, too.

Just willing to do as she is told, and what she needs to do to get ahead, with seemingly no sense of right or wrong, but a clear sense of superiority.  Not very bright.  Laughable to the rest of the world, as far as I can tell.   I think she is equally as as bad as Biden.  But, whatever – won’t be voting Dem no matter what.  I gather “not as bad as Biden” will be the attempted hook, like “lesser evil” was.  Will not be getting on that scrofulous bandwagon, that’s for sure!

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

"Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? Then I ask myself, 'How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?'" GRRM

A YouTube comment – we need new conspiracy theories – the old ones have all come true.

jbnw
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 9,620

A dead fish would be better.

But then, I thought a dead fish would be Trump – I’m not sure what that says about Hillary . . .

Ohio Barbarian
        • Total Posts: 25,044

Never let your morals stop you from doing the right thing.--Isaac Asimov

The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them.--Julius Nyerere

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 8,172

Time to leave, Copzilla.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.