• update

The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

Political Humor

Home Political Humor

There is what she said and then there is what he said, but in the end he won ..

• Johnny Rash (841 posts)
    Profile photo of Johnny Rash

There is what she said and then there is what he said, but in the end he won ..

What a lucky bastard he really is …

Fasttense, Sadie like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Sadie (3068 posts)
    Profile photo of Sadie Donor

1. I will believe

he really won, if he is inaugurated.   Her is still working on the overthrow.

Wake up, peeps, their kids go to Harvard and Yale; your kids go to Iraq & Afghanistan.   

2. If he doesn't get inaugurated for whatever reasons …

I will gladly shred this picture to pieces………….along with his big fat smirk on his face! 

• Sadie (3068 posts)
        Profile photo of Sadie Donor

3. I sometimes wonder

if we are dreaming and will wake up and she is really running the place?  I do have to say I am not fearful of Trump as Potus, but I am terribly afraid of Her.   

Wake up, peeps, their kids go to Harvard and Yale; your kids go to Iraq & Afghanistan.   

4. Either way the 'joke' will most likely be on us, and she'll get the last laught.

Nonetheless, I find it hard to see how a Hillary 2.0 could still be in the cards for 2020;  I just got that feeling that she is done with politic for now!