Political Humor

Trump and Biden make Dr. Seuss

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 24,637

Never let your morals stop you from doing the right thing.--Isaac Asimov

The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them.--Julius Nyerere

jbnw
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,150

And Biden is starting, or restarting, them.

JonLP
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 3,639

To fight the cartel. Also there was the drone strike on the Iran General as well as wanting to start a war with Iran.

He did pull out of some conflicts one of them was Afghanistan which Biden followed through even though the timeline was delayed. He also did a failed raid because Obama turned the operation down.

When it comes to foreign policy they both suck.

Let this radicalize you rather than lead you to despair - Mariame Kaba

Like many public systems, GOP want to rip the battery out + say the whole car doesn’t work, so they can sell it for parts - AOC

jbnw
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 9,150

The last US President who had a decent foreign policy was Nixon.

While I’m not a historian, Nixon mended relations with China – and I can’t think of a single US President after who mended relations with another country.

Maybe Reagan and Gorbachev – but I think Reagan just took advantage of the situation in Russia.

Ohio Barbarian
            • Total Posts: 24,637

Carter recognized the Sandinista government after they drove Somoza out, and did negotiate the treaty that returned the Panama Canal to Panama.

For what it’s worth. Then along came Reagan for Nicaragua and Poppy for Panama.

Never let your morals stop you from doing the right thing.--Isaac Asimov

The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them.--Julius Nyerere

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.