Political Humor

Trump Says He Deserves an A+ on Handling Pandemic

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Boehmerman
      • Total Posts: 3,909

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when I hear this a-hole make this claim!

Despite nearly 200,000 Americans dead from the coronavirus pandemic, President Trump told Fox & Friends he deserves an “A+” on his administration’s response.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1308021002220318722

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 6,465

🏆

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

HubHeaver
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 453

Trump has ruined EVERYTHING!

Page Not Found

HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,465

When I was in college, they debated grade inflation. Too many easy A grades. Too many people with high GPAs. Too easy to get a degree. Maybe they had a point, if this is where we have landed.

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 18,649

@hasslecat Donnie’s always been an idiot, but his daddy just paid someone to do his work for him. Probably paid off a few professors or college deans, too. He’s so stupid grade inflation wouldn’t have helped him, but good old-fashioned corruption still did the trick.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.--Harry Truman

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.