Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pam2
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7,702
      Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,529

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

Punxsutawney
      • Total Posts: 2,088

Olds 98 with a Trans Am engine with performance improvements and skid plating underneath. Her late husband had wanted her to have something  that could handle trouble I guess. Was way too fast for it’s weight and brakes, but was a good car for me and then one of my brothers for about a decade.

In America, “Liberty” means “Free to Die in Service of Capital” - Amfortas the hippie.

Most of today’s elites have the moral and social reasoning capacities of spoiled toddlers.

“People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their advantage...but the privileged also feel that their privileges, however egregious they may seem to others, are a solemn, basic, God-right. The sensitivity of the poor to injustice is a trivial thing c

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,913

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.