Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,897
      Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,027

I might let him have air conditioning, but I definitely won’t be asking him to sing “America The Beautiful”!!

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

Pam2
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 10,555

I never understood his popularity, but RIP. Condolences to his family and friends.

Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,027

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/21/meat-loaf-dead-dies-singer/

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7,996

I read that the first time they tried out the chair moving across the room thing, he was thrown out of the chair and across the room….

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

A YouTube comment – we need new conspiracy theories – the old ones have all come true.

jbnw
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8,646

“I Would Do Anything For Love”

As a classical musician, it’s very rare for pop or rock to speak to me.

Utopian Leftist
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,092

would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti
      "Given the choice between a Republican and a Democrat who acts like a Republican, the voter will choose a Republican every time." ~ Harry Truman

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.