• working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Site issues

New hamster wheels put into service last night: hopefully things will be a little faster and smoother now! There *were* some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

JackPine Elders

Home JackPine Elders

Feeling good about yourself??

• KauaiK (2821 posts)
    Profile photo of KauaiK Donor

Feeling good about yourself??

so far from heaven, NVBirdlady, jwirr and 7 othersmmonk, roguevalley, KarenS, HeartoftheMidwest, Lucas Jackson, azurnoir, Silver Witch like this

It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
9 replies
  • Silver Witch (3679 posts)
    Profile photo of Silver Witch Donor

1. Hahaha.

No I think I will pass on that one.   You made me laugh.

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free. ~ Clarence Darrow
    • KauaiK (2821 posts)

2. Kids can be really brutal.

• Silver Witch (3679 posts)
        Profile photo of Silver Witch Donor

8. Brutally honest.

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free. ~ Clarence Darrow
  • Rocco (537 posts)
    Profile photo of Rocco Donor

3. That'll never happen

I scare children so much that in 27 states, including three states of mind, it is illegal for me to be exposed to children.

;-)

• NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

4. LOL! Only if you want a very honest opinion.

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
  • Baba OhReally (289 posts)
    Profile photo of Baba OhReally Donor

5. Been there. Done that.

When raising our four sons we had a few sessions with psychologist Robert C Burns who co-developed Kinetic Family Drawings. Seeing how a child draws her/his family actually provides many insights and understanding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_family_drawing

It can actually be fun

baba4

• faultindicator (571 posts)
    Profile photo of faultindicator Donor

6. Well thanks a lot!

I just went to the library and tried it. She asked me for a tablet. So, after handing her the pad and a box of pencils she rolled her eyes and said, “Don’t tell me you don’t know what a tablet is.” – just kidding, so to speak

A malfunction causes an FI (fault indicator) to light up on the dash. It flashes in code saying what to fix. Simple and straight forward. Just like this place - causes and solutions without the bullshit.
    • KauaiK (2821 posts)

7. HAHAHAHAHA….. great story!

• faultindicator (571 posts)
        Profile photo of faultindicator Donor

9. Thanks. Sometimes it's not easy to tell just one.

A malfunction causes an FI (fault indicator) to light up on the dash. It flashes in code saying what to fix. Simple and straight forward. Just like this place - causes and solutions without the bullshit.