JackPine Elders

Home JackPine Elders

Feeling good about yourself??

• KauaiK (3530 posts)
    Profile photo of KauaiK Donor

Feeling good about yourself??

So Far From Heaven, NVBirdlady, jwirr and 7 othersmmonk, roguevalley, KarenS, HeartoftheMidwest, Lucas Jackson, azurnoir, Silver Witch like this

Critical thinking is the vaccine for charlatans of the world who exploit ignorance - JPR's own So Far From Heaven.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
9 replies
  • Silver Witch (4703 posts)
    Profile photo of Silver Witch Donor

1. Hahaha.

No I think I will pass on that one.   You made me laugh.

#Let'sTalkRevolution
    • KauaiK (3530 posts)

2. Kids can be really brutal.

Critical thinking is the vaccine for charlatans of the world who exploit ignorance - JPR's own So Far From Heaven.

• Silver Witch (4703 posts)
        Profile photo of Silver Witch Donor

8. Brutally honest.

#Let'sTalkRevolution
  • Rocco (580 posts)
    Profile photo of Rocco Donor

3. That'll never happen

I scare children so much that in 27 states, including three states of mind, it is illegal for me to be exposed to children.

;-)

• NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

4. LOL! Only if you want a very honest opinion.

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
  • Baba OhReally (382 posts)
    Profile photo of Baba OhReally Donor

5. Been there. Done that.

When raising our four sons we had a few sessions with psychologist Robert C Burns who co-developed Kinetic Family Drawings. Seeing how a child draws her/his family actually provides many insights and understanding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_family_drawing

It can actually be fun

baba4

• faultindicator (973 posts)
    Profile photo of F I Donor

6. Well thanks a lot!

I just went to the library and tried it. She asked me for a tablet. So, after handing her the pad and a box of pencils she rolled her eyes and said, “Don’t tell me you don’t know what a tablet is.” – just kidding, so to speak

A reasonable request: Reduce daily TV viewing time by 1/2 hour starting now. Ask others to do the same, follow through with them, break the media habit. FI - Simple and straight forward, just like this place, solutions without the bullshit.
    • KauaiK (3530 posts)

7. HAHAHAHAHA….. great story!

• faultindicator (973 posts)
        Profile photo of F I Donor

9. Thanks. Sometimes it's not easy to tell just one.

A reasonable request: Reduce daily TV viewing time by 1/2 hour starting now. Ask others to do the same, follow through with them, break the media habit. FI - Simple and straight forward, just like this place, solutions without the bullshit.