• Rollback of WP Edit

Hopefully everyone can post OK now - a bad plugin update prevented a few people from posting https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/site-updatefix/. If anyone has new issues, please let us know!

JackPine Elders

Home JackPine Elders

Please welcome SoFarFromHeaven as the new group admin

• Deadpool (8737 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

Please welcome SoFarFromHeaven as the new group admin

Paper Roses has stepped down as the group admin, but @sofarfromheaven has graciously agreed to take over. I know this group is a rowdy bunch, so you’ll show him a proper welcome. 

MrMickeysMom, Spanishprof27, Pastiche and 7 othersJan Boehmermann, Haikugal, Baba OhReally, NVBirdlady, KauaiK, Downwinder, Paper Roses like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
13 replies
  • KauaiK (3530 posts)
    Profile photo of KauaiK Donor

1. Admin of what group?? All of them??

Oooo boy are we in for it now.

Critical thinking is the vaccine for charlatans of the world who exploit ignorance - JPR's own So Far From Heaven.

• Deadpool (8737 posts)
      Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

2. This group, seniors.

• Paper Roses (252 posts)
    Profile photo of Paper Roses Donor

3. Thanks to you for taking over this new group.

There is a real need for information and insight from the old timers who belong to JPR.

I suggested the group but did not know my responsibility as monitor. I spend many days as a volunteer for old timers like me as a driver to MD appointments, grocery store visits etc.. Although I’d love to be more involved in this group as an admin, my time is limited.

There is so much information and insight from those of us who have been around a while that this group , I’m sure, will add insight and information to all members. Funny stuff works too. Thanks to SRFH for taking the helm.

• so far from heaven (10225 posts)
      Profile photo of So Far From Heaven Donor

5. Just like high school,

Seniors Rule!!

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'" -Groucho Marx

You rang????

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'" -Groucho Marx
  • NVBirdlady (3774 posts)
    Profile photo of NVBirdlady Donor

6. Congrats SFFH!

We will make it interesting for you.

President Trump. Thanks DNC, HRC, DWS. #StillSanders. #NoDAPL  #NoKXL Giant Meteor 2020
  • NV Wino (3681 posts)
    Profile photo of NV Wino Donor

7. Good to have a genuine old fart leading the group.

Paper roses is waaaay to young. 

Resist-sm_zpswfchkz8t  
    • Paper Roses (252 posts)
      Profile photo of Paper Roses Donor

9. Best laugh of my day….too young. ( thank you!) n/t

• Haikugal (5346 posts)
    Profile photo of Haikugal Donor

8. Can't think of a better admin than our friend SFFH!

I welcome our new overlord! Congrats!!

Be the bird.....       Hey DNC! Up Yours! It's ON!! Kick against the pricks!!!
  • Jan Boehmermann (3595 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

10. I'm all excited about this new Seniors Group!

13. Maybe you should seek help.

• Land of Enchantment (6818 posts)
    Profile photo of Land of Enchantment Moderator

11. May doG help us now…Congrats So Far From Heaven!

Us, then and now…..

"Hope is the feathered thing that perches in your heart." ~ Emily Dickinson  
  • Baba OhReally (384 posts)
    Profile photo of Baba OhReally Donor

12. SFFH is a false prophet leading us on The Road To Hell

Well, probably not  but wherever he leads, it’s sure to be fun. Welcome, fearless leader!

But thinking about being so far from heaven just gives me a chance to share a little Chris Rea

baba4