Smorgasbord

Joe Cocker – Noubliez Jamais

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,704

I love the video and the song.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 6,606

But, I never experienced it in this video, which is classic! Thank you, @djean111!

Whenever I try to get interpretation of Noubliez Jamais, it turns into something like, “never forget to lock the door” or some multi-meaning of looking back. You can’t get the French to explain any fucking thing to you these days…

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

djean111
        Participant

pinterest, here, wherever.  Bonus for me – I love Joe Cocker, but never thought I would find him sorta sexy, and his casual assurance in this video does it for me.   Same thing with Stanley Tucci – never thought about him much, but watching him make a Negroni for his wife (Emily Blunt’s sister) hmmmm, attractive.  Also seeing him in A Little Chaos, great little movie.  Anyway, I of course digressed, but Joe Cocker, Catherine Deneuve,  the way that video is edited – lovely.  And now I will be poking around listening to French singers, lots of those smoky voices I like.

Would have loved to have seen Joe Cocker live.  He opened for the Stones.  That would have been epic.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Homer Ramone
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 381
        djean111
        Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.