Smorgasbord

Songs of the Plague Year

• Author

Ohio Barbarian
    • Total Posts: 12,770
    @ohiobarbarian

I thought I’d start a thread with music appropriate to these infected and locked down times. Anything that fits these times in any way, from any musical genre whatsoever. I’ll start with this one, that my wife and I heard in a grocery store yesterday. It’s one of two songs from this band that I like; can’t stand them for the most part:

Feel free to add your own, or start your own music threads.

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

If Democrats don’t stand for the people, why should people stand for them?--Jim Hightower

Ohio Barbarian
    @ohiobarbarian

And of course, this one definitely fits:

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

If Democrats don’t stand for the people, why should people stand for them?--Jim Hightower

ElfinWilde
    • Total Posts: 252
    @elfinwilde

https://preview.redd.it/zig46jtpyyn41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c45e1c9a169fd4e381c8147e078a32fdb6b97331

You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here.

Ohio Barbarian
      @ohiobarbarian

@elfinwilde

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.