The Totally Random Evening Full Album Listening Group

The Beatles – Decca Audition, January 1 1962

• Author

Satan
    • Total Posts: 1,397
    @satan

Track Listing: 01. Money (That’s What I Want) [0:00] 02. To Know Her Is To Love Her [2:26] 03. Memphis, Tennessee [5:01] 04. Till There Was You [7:22] 05. Sure To Fall (In Love With You) [10:23] 06. Besame Mucho [12:27] 07. Love Of The Loved [15:07] 08. September In The Rain [17:00] 09. Take Good Care Of My Baby [18:57] 10. Crying, Waiting, Hoping [21:26]

Hard to believe a record company not only turned these guys down, but told their manager Brian Epstein that “guitar groups are on the way out”

Decca later regretted that decision (obviously) and made sure that THEY got the next “guitar group” they could find, which turned out to be the Rolling Stones. The Beatles, on the other horn, moved on to EMI records, where they met George Martin… so ironically it all worked out for the best… except for Pete Best, of course.

I didn't refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton because any goddamned Russian told me to. I refused to vote for her because she is a warmongering, election stealing, Goldman Sachs fellating, Republican WHORE. No offense to sex workers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.